background

Monday, June 13, 2011

DisneyLand!



"If you knew me, you would know"...
Do you know that game? Well, if you knew my husband you would know that he LOVES Disney. He is a professional Disney go-er. So since we were in Cali for a couple days, of course we made time to go to Disneyland. I knew David would love to introduce our kids to Disney. We had a great day. We didn't know what Harper would think, I mean, it is super overwhelming (in REALLY good ways). But she LOVED it. Here are some things she loved:

-the carousel (her first ride)


-the Dumbo ride
-meeting all the Disney characters (Goofy, Pluto, Mickey, Buzz Lightyear)


This was her face when she saw Buzz in the Buzz Lightyear ride:

-she found some Harper sized Winnie the Pooh bears that she kept saying 'i so much' to which translates to 'I love you so much'.


-Easily her favorite thing of the day was meeting Jesse and Woody from Toy Story. I wish I had a picture of her face when she first laid eyes on them. I will never forget it. Here is Harper meeting them (she is slightly scared of them because they are so big!)

It was worth every penny we spent buying her a Jesse doll before we left.


We have SO many pictures and video from the day, I tried to narrow it down. These were the highlights. Even Huck did really good for a 3 month old!


We aren't sure if she will remember anything from her first trip to Disney. But we will never forget it.