background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cheddar Biscuits.


I made some Cheddar Biscuits the other night that were really good. I served them with a not so amazing Chicken crockpot recipe which isn't worth the post. ;-) But these are just my style...easy and not many ingredients. Enjoy!

2 cups Original Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 tsp garlic powder

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix Bisquick, milk, and cheese until a soft dough forms. Beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop dough by 10-12 spoonfuls about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Mix butter and garlic powder; brush on warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.

I brushed them twice ;-). I also dust them with a little bit of salt just because a little salt makes everything taste better.

No comments: