background

Saturday, September 4, 2010

"mooooooo"

Sorry for the rather long hiatus. I have a bum mac and so instead of trying to use it, getting frustrated, and throwing it off our deck...I just took some time away. :) But I think I'm back.

It's been awhile so here is a little update. Harper is EVERYWHERE. Talking up a storm. Every animal says "mooooo" for the time being. She likes to put on shows on our hearth. She will climb up there and sing a song and dance. She learned it from the big kids at camp this summer while we were at Sharptop for a month. She loved running around with all the older kids. I'm a little worried we may have a drama queen on our hands. Yikes! Or maybe she is just all girl. Although she loves to play in the dirt with sticks. So maybe there will be some redemption there for me. :) She is REALLY excited for Auburn and UT football. I mean, really excited. She is giving kisses like mad and we are loving every second of that!! She loves a show called Yo Gabba Gabba and literally says "gabba" all day long in hopes that she will get to watch it. Elmo comes in a close second. Here is a little video of what she has been up to lately.

No comments: